RE: [DML] Mode Switch Replacement???..............Advice Please

RE: [DML] Mode Switch Replacement???..............Advice Please

Mike,
You probably don't need to buy a new mode switch.
I just fixed mine last weekend with a rebuild kit from DMC Houston.
It includes the diaphragm and the clip insert.
In my case the insert had broken.. It is made of rigid plastic and if it
breaks the spring does not hold the diaphragm in.
It takes about an hour to fix.. Just take the console off and the mode
switch sits directly behind the control.  Make sure all the vacumn lines
stay on.. It is very clear how to fix it once it's off.

Dale Funk
4984