[DML] Re: DeLorean Options - (Ground Effects)

[DML] Re: DeLorean Options - (Ground Effects)

Both Grady and DMCH offer the side ground effects (I know Grady has front & back
as well). They both have air scoops in the sides towards the rear and also
"DELOREAN" recessed in the middle.
Just like Ron's car... without the carbon fiber inserts:
( http://www.deloreancarshow.com/dcs-2004/2004-wed/IMG_3300.JPG )

Not sure but I believe they come from the same company: Custom Fiberglass, New
Haven CT (203) 776-1341. They made an older style of side skirts with no-scoop
and no-recessed "DELOREAN" like Dave Colley's car:
http://www.entermyworld.com/custom/custclv2kj1x1.jpg
and now mine (Thanks Kayo!).

Both Dave Straghand and James LaLonde have side skirts with the air scoop but no
"DELOREAN" on their cars. I've asked where they got them but both do not know the
original source. What mag and vendor does your ad say they came  from? Could
bring some closure to them & their cars.

Shannon Y
16506

Message: 7