[DML] cooling fan follow-up

First of all, thank you to everyone who posted on this.

I found the problem- melted fuses. I have John Hervey's Fan fix module
in my car, and the inline fuses that are used in the fan-fail connector
actually melted together. The fuses didn't blow, though. I believe this
happened because of the way I had the whole module "tucked" in a small
crevice, and the fuses were side by side. Add that, and running the AC
more than usual with the summer heat and there is a potential scenario
of hot fuses. The wire, fuse holders, and everything else held up, but
those fuses are shot! I replaced them with 15amp fuses (there were
formerly 20amp) and I always keep spares with me, so this should solve
this problem.

Just for the record, the unit is 2 years old, so I'm not saying anything
about the Fan Fix module- it's good stuff. Every part has a life, and
those little fuses had all they could stand of DeLorean voltage.

I also found the 25amp circuit breaker that powers both the door locks
and the RPM relay appears to be shot- the RPM relay wires were very hot
to touch and the connectors were starting to smolder. I guess it's time
to replace all of that 23 year old crap in that compartment..

Thanks again!

Eric