[DML] Monster Garage, Monster Nation 1 re-play

[DML] Monster Garage, Monster Nation 1 re-play

To those new to the list in the last year or to those
who have not seen the episode yet, a reminder that the
Monster Garage, Monster Nation 1 episode will be on the
Discovery Channel again on Thursday, Sept. 2, 2004 at
9pm and midnight (Central Time).  This is the episode
with the GT40 Rock Crawler (seen at PF show, DCS 2004)
built by a team of Delorean enthusiasts and a few others.
This is known as the "good" Monster Garage show (so far).

As some of you already know, I filmed a Delorean profile
for the upcoming spin-off series form MG, Monster Nation
and that show will be aired sometime this winter.  This
filming also included the "return of the GT40RC", so note
at the end of the Monster Nation 1 show the announcer says
"we won't be seeing this one again" because you will see
this one again in the winter on the Monster Nation series.
No Deloreans we harmed in the filming of Monster Nation.

Later,
Rich W.