Re: [DML] Rear Bumper Lettering

It is not all that super high-tech..  However, I have
put a lot of trial-and-error work in to it..  I'd love
to sell a few to recoup the investment more than
anything.  I spent WAY too much money on it.

A few people have figured it out.  It is not that
complex..  It may be some time before I am able to
sell it as a kit, so I don't want to give anyone a
head start on copying it.

I'd love to some of the DMC vendors interested.  They
have the capital to properly make and market this item
where I don't.

It does require a small cut in the bumper, but no need
to use a router!!