[DML] Low Brake Fluid Indicator: was Low fuel warning indicator

[DML] Low Brake Fluid Indicator: was Low fuel warning indicator

Thanks David for the advice, I'll try that before trying to run out
of gas on the highway.

Your second comment about the brake fluid reservoir now has me
intrigued. My brake fluid reservoir has a cap with an orange
electrical connector, but no wiring is connected to it.

Several weeks ago I looked for a loose electrical connector to mate
with the cap, but didn't find one. At the time, I just thought the
PO had replaced the cap with some aftermarket one with an electrical
connector the DeLorean didn't use.

Is the test button the black button right in the middle of the cap?

Time to get out the schematic and look for wire color codes and see
if I can find out what is going on.

Thanks,
Brian
VIN#4494

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>
wrote:
> A very simple way to test the light is to remove the spare tire,
> remove the cover, and with the key on slowly lift the sender unit
out
> of the tank until the low fuel light goes on. While you are in
there
> ther is a test button on the brake resovoir to test the low brake
> fluid light. Neither light does not "self test" when you start the
> car. The other condition that light s the brake light is the
emergency
> brake.
> David Teitelbaum
> vin 10757