[DML] After MArket Cruise Control Removal...Help! :)

[DML] After MArket Cruise Control Removal...Help! :)

Hiya All

I have fitted to the car an aftermarket cruise control. although this
doesnt work and appears not to have any effect the car starting /
running etc , i want to remove.

One problem is ....i know nothing about how these kits work and
although i could trace it all back  and remove...i may end up
removing something that i shouldnt have.... or not put back in
something thats needed

All i know is thats theres a control on top of the indicator arm, a
vacumm canistor mounted in the engine bay with 2 differnet size hoses
coming off it and the larger one goes to the divers footwell and
hangs above the brake pedal....?

(Where would this hose have gone to ?

Also my full throttle switch has been removed ....no doubt as a
result of this kit??? my kick down on the auto box works fine

Any advice greatly appreciated.

mike
doc403
automatic