[DML] Orlando Owner Seeking Help... Ahh!

[DML] Orlando Owner Seeking Help... Ahh!

Hey thanks to anyone who can help me :) Ok heres my problem i just
got a new alternator from specialTauto the 150 amp, put it in
correctly followed the instructions the whole 9 yards including
putting in the new bulb... OK so i charged my battery fully and
started the car my apmage thing was and went compltely down and when
i would give it some gas it would go up to about 10 amps then just
drop back down. and then soon as i shut the car off it wouldnt start
back up it would give the ol click click click but i checked the
volts on it and it said 12.01 so granted that means i have a preety
full battery and the car should start but its acting like i have a
dead battery.. Iv cleaned all the contacts to the grounds and done
all that and still the same problem. GRanted my old alternator
before never made my ampage go past about 10 amps. So preety
frustrated and stumped so any help would extremely appreciated!
Thanks