Re: [DML] Re: electrical short

In a message dated 8/9/2004 12:21:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
If Fuse # 1 blows try disconnecting the idle ECU and the vacuum
solenoid and if the car still runs and doesn't blow the fuse then you
know where to look.
As I said that is what I did to get it to run. but there are still a lot of
areas to check with the idle ecu
I believe the wire that goes through the bulkhead is probably the main
suspect. Could be resting on the exhaust or rubbed against the engine.

I think fuse 7 may be the bad connection as the fuel pump is new (was
replcaced) It still gets hot though even though I am not trying to start the car (no
engine makes that a bit hard.) I do have the fuel pump running just connected
the fuel line to the return so it just goes around in circles.

Thanks
Ken