[DML] PGH Tech session

For those who were unable to attend, the Pittsburgh tech session was
just incredible. Without sounding like a Grammy award winner, I'd
like to publicly thank:

Dan and Judy for opening their home, 'frige and tool box to us, AND
for providing the coolest T-shirts to commemorate the event!

Jeff Porter for taking all of the excellent photos. (hopefully he'll
post them)

Chris Bowman for spending -all- day wrestling my new seat covers on
with me.

Dave Stragand and his lovely girlfriend Juley for hauling a huge
engine analyzer all the way from his house to Dan's place and running
an engine analysis on my car at 12:30 at night! (I was last in line)

For those who are curious about what it takes to re-skin a pair of
seats I have posted before and after photos under #5335 in the photos
section. The seat covers are from DMCH and the quality is impressive.
It is my understanding that the side panels are vinyl but I couldn't
tell aside from their ability to -barely- strecth a little more than
the leather panels.

Cheers,

Rich A.