Re: [DML] Turbos - bad wrap. What's UP!!

Re: [DML] Turbos - bad wrap. What's UP!!

I have never had the pleasure of driving a turbo Delorean.
However if I had one I can assure you the engine would be toast right now.
Most of the people who have these turbos must have them adjusted very low,
and
drive real nicey like and don't push the engine too hard.
I can betchya I could blow your engine the first day.
Where as, the stock engine is so choked and governed that it would be tough.
You would have to put it in 1st and floor it all day until it over heated.

I can't wait to get the DVD finished from Pigeon Forge,
When Fred Deliis spoke about these turbos, he said that under testing most
engines
only lasted a few minutes.
It took them a long time to get it just right where it would't toast the
engine.

However, I am not a turno expert at all and know nothing about them but
based
on public opinion about them I would not invest the money it would take to
install one
on my engine. A smarter investment would simply be an engine swap.
- VB