RE: [DML] Something Fishy on E-Bay

There is something fishy here and it may be intentional and may not. I
emailed the seller for more information and he never returned my emails.
Marty Maier and myself exchanged emails and we are in agreement that it is
an Island twin turbo setup with some intercooler modifications. It is an
interesting setup. Not sure how functional as it is relying on air being
forced down through the louvers , through the engine cover , and then
through the intercoolers. Marty thinks he has seen the car at maybe
Cincinnatti however I could not locate it in any of my old pictures.

I think the reason it has not been bid on is the lack of correspondence from
the seller which makes anyone who would potentially spend $16K leary.
It did me!

Cecil Longwisch
#10663