[DML] Some intresting web sites!

Hey all, It's been a while since I posted but I found 2 websites that
I think some of you Delorean restorers may find very valuable. I
havn't used them yet....but I am planning too.
The first site is called eMachine Shop (http://www.emachineshop.com/).
This site is really cool. You download their free CAD program and
install it on your PC. You then design any part that you can imagine
with it. After you finished the program will give you an instant price
on what it will cost to make, if you want it you just then process the
order. This would be great to re-create some of those hard to find or
non existant parts for the D that you may need (Tranny gears and such
come to mind). Check out the site, they have a TON of manufacturing
process such as Mill, Laser cut, Plastic injection, etc.. I've heard
of a few people who have used them to manufacture some motorcycle
parts for them and have had great results.

The second site is called Pad2Pad (http://www.pad2pad.com/). This is
another site for any electronic nut. It's the same as eMachine shop
where you download their CAD program but this is used to design any
type of blank circuit board you want or a circuit board with
components. This is great to either rebuild some circuits in the D or
to create some neat electronic parts for the D.

I hope this helps some people.

Steve