[DML] Warning lights

I have put approximately 13k miles on my car since I got it running.
The odo read 21,268 when I bought it. I drove it in erratic bursts for
3 months with the speedo broken as its reliability varied. I gave it
one oil change so I estimate 3k miles. The odo now reads 29,988 and it
runs wonderfully.

Today I had to drive to Annapolis to pick up a pair of glasses. First,
I parked next to a derelict DeLorean that some mid-shipman owns and
has parked at the Navy Exchange parking lot. VIN is #1490, if you're
monitoring. Second, My Lambda warning came on because I finally hit
the 30k mark. Third, I was out of gas.

When I came out and started up the car, it was pretty freaky to see
-every single- dash warning light on from seat belts to low fuel, to
Lambda.
In a way, it was kind of rewarding because most of that stuff didn't
work when I bought the car.

Now I have to research how to reset the Lambda counter to turn the
light off.

VIN #1490 is a black, manual with fuel flap and Ital side-stripe. It's
in nice shape if a bit...gnarly from sitting outside for so long.
Again, it's been there for months. If you need help, email me offline.

Rich A.