[DML] Thanks for the Ammo

I decided to post this to the list... as there was quite a bit of
help both on and off the record.  As for the DeLorean... I have
decided to wait 2 years... heck I waited ever since I was 10 (when I
started saving for it), whats another 2 years.  I will only be 23.
(currently only 21).  What I will do (not to get on the subject) is
to buy that Fiero which does need a little bit of work, and for 2
years restore it to pretty good shape, that way I will gain the
skills I need to be ready for whatever the DeLorean in the future
might need.   Basicly the ammunition I needed was justification in
the sight of my Father.  I am old enough to buy whatever I want.
Its just that he would be so happy if I bought a 15 passenger van,
not a little 2 seater.

I already own a small sports car (convertible), and its really fun,
but I havent really needed to work on it a whole lot.  Since its
yellow I learned pretty quickly to slow down, got my first ticket
when I was 16, lost my license on the day of my 17th birthday.  Man
that was pretty bad.  Got plenty of tools and the experience is what
a good ole boy like me needs.

Thanks for all your wonderful advice.  I am slightly disapointed at
my recent decision, but its better if I do it this way, mabye I can
learn a little by a few of your mistakes by buying the car early in
life.  That can be a hardship, especialy if you have to take a loan
out to purchase the car.  If you sent me an email privately I will
reply.

Tom Porter
"Live The Dream" for me :+)