[DML] Re: Need help

This is the same old sad song I've heard over and again.  You take
your DeLorean into your mechanic and it comes out worse.

Your tierod boots aren't that hard to replace.  They cost about $4
each from Grady and there's only one screw to loosen.  Of course, if
this boot was never there, you may have to replace the tie rod itself
as dirt and grime can mess up that ball joint.  Check to see if the
ball is pitted.

I am not a mechanic by any means, but I have managed to replace my
radiator, rebuild the brakes and replace those tie rod boots (among
other repairs).  It really isn't that hard to do and you know you
won't be giving your car sub-standard treatment or taking it
for "short" joy rides.

I have an automatic, so I'm not versed with the 5-speed!

Johnny
5518