RE: [DML] LED replacements.

People ask me all the time for the Festoon bulbs, and no they are not as
bright.
They are also very white and look weird since we are used to the yellow
light.
Also, you can easily turn the interior lights off.
I am going to add the festoon bulbs to my website soon for those of you who
want
them for display purposes. I can get colors as special orders.
- Videobob