Re: [DML] RHD pedal box?

Not all Wooler-Hodec Right-handers have two servos, in fact only the
autos and one manual had them. The brake servo cannot go in the original
location when put on the right - they were put on the end of a
connecting rod just behind the radiator. Check out

http://www.deloreans.co.uk/features/eurospec/eurospec.html

The twin servo type had the brake master mounted directly to the pedal
linkage (which is bespoke too) and the reason for twin servos is that
when used as a remote system, you have a single point of failure, so
there's one for the front and one for the rear - part of UK regulations,
I believe.All the brake lines were specifically made to fit the chassis
with the underbody off.

Martin