Re: [DML] How do you Top Pigeon Forge (newspaper articles)

Re: [DML] How do you Top Pigeon Forge (newspaper articles)

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jake Kamphoefner" <jakekamp@xxxx>
wrote:
> Ken, could you (or anyone else for that matter) scan that newspaper
article
> and post it on the DCS site or in the photo section of Yahoo?  I
wanted to
> see it, but they were all gone by the time I got out of bed.  I'm
not
> surprised!
>
> Jake "hoping to never win the Josh award" Kamphoefner
> -speaking for me and 1063 ;-)

Jake:

We've got you covered!  Watch your "in" box for a scan of the article
titled "Crashing the show" on page A5 of The Mountain Press,
Saturday, June 19, 2004.  We're also sending a copy to Ken K. and
Dave S. if they want to put it up... if it isn't already.

Also including a scan of the front page of the Tennessee Star
Journal, June 16-22, 2004 with the article titled "The DeLorean Car
Show At Smoky Shadows" (& cont. on page 4).  When we left the hotel
on Monday to continue on with our extended trip with the DeLorean
Touring Society (for almost another full week), there was still a
stack of newspapers in our hotel stairway, so I have 17 extra
copies.  If anyone wants an original cut-out of the article, send a
SASE to Gullwing Magazine, P.O. Box 991, St. Peters, MO  63376 or
contact us at gullwingmagazine(at)juno.com if you'd like the postage
rate for shipping the entire newspaper.

-Still smiling & recovering from the greatest DeLorean show of the
year...

Ron and Cheryl Wester
Gullwing Magazine