Re: [DML] How do you Top Pigeon Forge

I've never taken my car to any kind of car show, let alone one
specificly for DeLoreans. But I WILL be attending the next one in
Phesant Run come hell or high water. Since I've never been to one of
Ken's shows in the past, I really don't have any input as to what I'd
like to see changed.

However, something that I really would like to see is all the cars
parked in chronological order in an "assembly line" pose. I think
that this would be really neat to not only see certain groups of
cars "reunited" since they left the factory, with markers of some
sort to designate them. But to also see somewhat of a live history of
production changes starting with the first car, and ending with the
last. And how much differently they've turned out over the years. And
for the gaps, we could place signage up to show their current
location, per the DOD.

I think that this in itself could also be a big motivator to
encourage people to bring their cars, so they could be apart of this.
Out of all the car shows that other marques have ever had, I've never
heard of anyone every attempting this. So it'd definetly be unique to
DeLoreans. Thoughts anyone?

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"