[DML] An interesting car show stat.

I have kept copies of e-mails from all of you from this show and I have
somewhere in the neighborhood of 93 e-mails that were like you all saw on this list
that were positive and full of energy.  Praising the speakers, loving the
food, enjoying the cars wanting more.

Then we got an e-mail from and individual that probably was not even at the
show seeded in to disrupt the whole euphoria of the event.

We had what I consider 1 negative e-mail.

>From that time on we recieved 21 positive e-mails (dml and private) defending
the show. And a number of e-mails that were people trying to jump on the
negative bandwagon. (Video Bob did that as you know then he gave the show a great
praise after)

There were some valid suggestions like Gary Gore and Ken (sorry I don't have
your last name handy) and a few others but the tone turned to finding things
wrong or to do better.

I let this go just so that maybe some of the details of the show and planning
could be made public.  I enjoy sharing the planning of a show but not in a
negative defensive tone.

I hope I answered all your questions.  If you ask I will answer.

But remember the postive feedback was overwhelming but I am hearing now as I
did from Jim (last name kept confidential) that he is afraid now to post to
the list so he doesn't get bashed. And he is a supporter.

So we have the old one oh $%# negates 100 atta boys that we all deserve.

That is wrong.

My family is overwhelmed by all the kindness you have shown us and by no way
am I or my family going to let one individual derail the momentum this show
has.

I would like all of you there to reflect on that and the fact that we all had
a good time.

This was the first show ever we have done that no one came to us during the
show to complain. Questions yes complaints NO.

Give the show and youselves credit for attending the biggest and the best
show ever.

If you let the naysayers win the show will not survive.

Remember its your event and it is what you make it.  Is the way this thread
is going the way you want to remember Pigeon Forge

I don't

Don't let the Minority ruin your fun and fascination with the DeLorean.

Thanks for the support.  And tell us about it.  That the fun part.

Ken