Re: [DML] Pigeon Forge Show disappointing

Re: [DML] Pigeon Forge Show disappointing

HI

Good comments are always appreciated

The tech topics come up each time.
We had done them in the previous shows and I think some of the vendors were
burned out.

I agree that a session on repair and such is needed.

What ideas do you have.

We thought of taking apart or reassembling a D on site but thought it might
get a bit messy.

The vendors want to sell so that limits their time. (they need setup and
teardown)

Who do you want to hear we will get them next time
I will do what you want but telling me what you want and being specific would
be helpful.

Parking at the hotel got screwed up they forgot to block off the front two
aisles for us.  I was refunded for that.

OOPS if that is all that went wrong I can live with it.

There were a number of things that did not go as planned but most of them you
never knew about.

Help is appreciated and I happen to agree with the tech thing.  Get a small
group of two or three people that you want to hear about, put together a slide
or video presentation
and do it for Chicago. I will give you the time period no argument.

I never said anyone cannot contribute actually I want just the opposite.
I keep saying this is YOUR SHOW I want Groups to take time chunks and do
their own thing.  It hasn't happened so I filled in the blanks.

Thanks for signing your e-mail.
and Good comments

Ken