Re: [DML] Re: How do you Top Pigeon Forge

Re: [DML] Re: How do you Top Pigeon Forge

Gary
I agree with you on this one
The suggestion of grouping the cars has been made and as much as I have tried
I have just not had the manpower to do it.

This year the judging was interesting because we did not occupy the show time
and people had time to go about and do their own thing.

On your catagory specifically I was amazed at the number of cars in that
catagory. It would be impressive to see them together.

If we can get a group together to do it by vin or by miles I am all for it
ITS  YOUR  SHOW
I WILL LET YOU DO IT
BUT I NEED PEOPLE

You all saw the registration on Friday and Sat and while it is easy to get
help on Thursday
( I want to thank all those that helped on Thursday we never had a line
problem)

So here is my challenge
Someone decide on how you want the cars
I will give you a layout of the building
and do what you want to line up the cars
But please follow through

Tell me how you want to judge (as they enter or at the show)

Here is an opportunity for someone to take over this part.
I always am in fear of this.

By the way I was impressed on how fast the cars got out at 5PM Sat.  I
expected a lot of problems but it went smooth. Thank you car pushers.

Gary
Keep this thought and help make it a reality
I cannot do it on my own.
Great Idea.

Ken