Re: [DML] Re: Legend Turbo question

I have not spoken to Fred about this in any detail, so
this is all my own conclusions;

If DMC did not owe Legend so much money, they may have
recovered from the loss of the Fiat order.

If DMC would have stayed in business and continued the
relationship with Legend, they could have recovered
from the loss of the Fiat order.

The Fiat development was done, so it can be assumed
that most of the debt Legend had was due to the
research and development on the DeLorean project.

Fred and John are friends.  It is a good bet that Fred
realized that JZD was not responsible for the failure
of the company.  Even so, they all took a risk and
lost.  Fred has incentive to stay on JZD's good side,
so why badmouth him?  They both strike me as the
forgive and forget types anyway.  The past is the
past.

Is there enough interest to ask Fred back for DCS
2006?  If so, I can give him a call and ask him to
hold the dates.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail