[DML] Thanks Ken (ETDOC) PGF

What a great show it turned out to be. Its taken me until Thursday to get a
chance to weigh in on the events but here goes. My wife Elizabeth and I had a
ball on Thursday night registering everyone (M-Z) and getting to meet everyone
that came through the door, that was definately one of the highpoints of the
week.

The next day we had the pleasure of sitting at the end of the dragon to tale
pictures of everyone coming in. We got to witness everyone's faces, first
hand, as they finished the drive. Most of you looked as if you were about to faint
or jump out of your skin (that road is hell) but the passengers were the
best. To the guy I provided with Dramamine, I hope it worked. I hoped the entire
day against anyone having an accident, however, just as we were about to pack
up at the end of the day we heard the bikers talking. "Some DeLorean was in a
wreck". Those words just made my spirits plunge. We could only speculate who it
had been, and when we saw the car and recognized the VIN 5000 it was
devastating. Darren, I hope that your car gets sorted out soon, in time for some club
events.

Meeting up back at the hotel, things got better quickly. Thanks to John
Benson, we were able to have a place to hang out until the dinner. The speakers,
especially Don Steiger and Bob Gale were great, I hope most of you got to hear
them. Friday left me psyched up for the show on Saturday. I was glad to get my
car inside on Saturday (the red one) and even more glad to see that it didn't
drip at all! It was a great show, I managed to get both my own parents and my
in-laws to attend.

The best part of it all had to be meeting so many people. It was good to
finally meet Evil Dan, and Jim Reeve. Andrew Prentice, if you read this in
Australia, it was an honor to share a table Thursday night. Most of all, Ken, all of
us here in East Tennessee and with the ETDOC are so proud and appreciative
that you brought your show here. It was a magnificent event. You were way too
busy for me to express it at the show, but my wife and I are eternally grateful
for your kindness. We want to be the first to volunteer to help with anything
in Chicago. We will definately be there.

So, on behalf of the East Tennessee DeLorean Owners Club, thank you Ken for
such a great show. Thanks everyone for coming, we hope you had a great time
here. If anyone wants to drive the dragon anytime in the future, just let me
know, I'll set it up.

John Weaver
ETDOC
RED DMC #10527