[DML] Re: Steering Wheel Removal

I will need to do the same thing soon. Unfortunitly PJ Grady's
steering racks aren't built to just put in the car and have the
steering wheel line up straigh. It is a pain when you have the
steering wheel as if your making a right hand turn and the car is
straigh, especially when it comes to your signals! Anyway, let me know
how it goes with the 6MM. Thanks -Dani B. #5003