Re: [DML] Crunched Delorean fender on the Dragon Run (was More photos)

Re: [DML] Crunched Delorean fender on the Dragon Run (was More photos)

I believe that I was driving the D that let you pass.

I was in a group of four D's and a convertible that had left Deal's Gap for
the return trip to PF.  Since we were bunched up on the trip out we were
going to give ourselves some space for the return trip on the Dragon's Tail.
My girlfriend hated the ride out and she talked me into slowing down for the
return trip.  That's when I pulled over and let you by.

A short time later I saw what looked like someone walking in the road ahead.
You were removing debris from the roadway.  I moved left to avoid the debris
and the car on the right side of the road then saw the damaged D backed off
on the side of the road.  Nobody was hurt so I continued on so I would not
become a hazard myself.

I asked the driver of the D that left ahead of me if he saw the accident
scene, he said no.

Brent Lundgren
VIN #17006