[DML] Video of Pigeon Forge

Hi everyone, VIDEOBOB here.
First let me say thank you so much to everyone at the show who made it
so awesome. It was great to finally meet so many of you out there
and I thank you for your support.
I can't tell you how many people came up to me and said,
"Oh, your Videobob? I bought such and such from you"
or, "I love reading your posts on the DML!".
I hope that seeing me in person and getting a feel for my
particular brand of sarcasim helped some of you understand more
about me and put any reservations to rest.
I felt very welcomed there at the show and made a lot of new
friends. I would point you all out but I would be here all day typing!

Anyhooo,
You all seen be running around with the camera getting video of
everything and anything and I have about 12 hours of tape so far!
I plan to edit this all down into DVD, but it looks like it
will be a double disc set at this point! (4 hours).

...BUT I NEED MORE!

If you shot some good tape of the show and you think it should be
on the video I would like to see it!
Your alternate angles of the speeches, or of the car show,
and other things I might have missed including your own documentation
of your whole trip is what makes a good video.
If you are willing to share this video, I will pay for all shipping
costs and you will get a free copy of the finished of the DVD as
well as on screen credits.

I plan to use portions of this footage for my Discovery Channel
Documentery that I am working on.

Please contact me directly off the list and I will give you
instructions on what to do.

Hopefully, the video will be ready in about a month or so, as
soon as I can get to it and I will make it as cheap as I can.

Thanks again everyone!!!
- Videobob
VIN#5278

PS: If anyone found an AC pully somewhere on I-40,
please send it to Videobob!
It is hard to drive with your head sticking out of that little window!