[DML] Looking at purchasing in the next year...

[DML] Looking at purchasing in the next year...

Hi all.

I'm in the process of saving to live the dream... and looking at financing
over the next 6 months to a year to do this.
I'm at the point now where I'm learning as much as I can about the car, to
make sure that this is really what I want, and not just a fantasy I've been
chasing since I saw BTTF.

I live in Stoney Creek, Ontario... and I'm wondering if there might be an
owner on list, living nearby, who wouldn't mind if I bought him/her a coffee
and look his car over, talk about the trials and tribulations...

I'm serious, not looking at wasting anybody's time, and genuinely want to
learn as much as I can before taking the plunge.

Thanks for any help you might have.

Mark.
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx