From: sebastain_valmont [mailto:orentha@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 2:32 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] insurance questions

Hi.
I know this has been covered before, but I searched and nothing came
up when I searched for "insurance"

I just got my Hagerty renewal in the mail today.
And my premium used to be $340 for the year, full coverage, $18K
agreed coverage.

Now my premium has been raised to $649.
I called them to complain about it, but it's because I've under 26
years old, and "to provide the best possible coverage to the broadest
possible group of collectors" blah blah blah, they have to raise the
premiums.
I've been with them 5 years, and have submitted no claims or
anything, and I get screwed for it...

So can some of you guys recommend any other classic insurers for me.
There is no way I'm going to pay Hagerty double my old premium...
That's bs.

Thanks for the input

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews