Re: [DML] (Australian) Dream is over :(

Now come on mate don't give up so easily!I had to
overcome a few hurdles to get my DeLorean as many
others on this list have.I didn't give up till I had a
DeLorean in my garage.
I suggest trying to contact some car clubs in your
area and talk to people with left hand drive cars and
ask them how they got them registered.Bureaucracies
like the Department of road transport can sometimes
not know the answer to something and will just say no
to be difficult.You can then go back to them with the
information you get from other people with LHD cars
and quiz them further and ask why they can have LHD
cars and you can't.
Good luck with it.We need more DeLoreans here.
Andrew
VIN 2883
Sydney,Australia

P.S See you all in Pigeon Forge!