[DML] Custom DeLorean/DCS bumper stickers

[DML] Custom DeLorean/DCS bumper stickers

At this disgusting hour, I'm still up, and I'm playing with Photoshop. I remade a bumper
sticker I'd made for myself earlier then accidentally deleted. Decided to offer it to other
people going to DCS.

http://www.angelfire.com/mac/f14dflyer/stickers.html

That page is very crude, as I didn't have the energy for an elegant presentation or
thumbnails.

Anyway, four 300 dpi, 3X10 inch JPEGs are available for download there. Beware viewing
them in Internet Explorer, as they will probably get cut off. Right click and save them.

Two say "I'd Rather Be Driving a DELOREAN" (with "DELOREAN" in the actual DMC font).
One is black letters on a brushed stainless steel background. The other is Stainless letters
on a black background.

The other two say "We're Going to DeLorean Car Show 2004 Pigeon Forge, Tennessee -
June 17-20, 2004 SEE YOU IN PIGEON FORGE!" (again, with the capitalized text in the DMC
font). Again, one with metal letters/black background and one with black letters metal
background.

Feel free to download and print if desired. You could tape them into your window if
desired, or do what I did and print them using a bumper sticker kit from OfficeMax.

The DCS sticker is based on the deloreancarshow.com alternate banner. I'm not trying to
step on Ken's toes or anything. Just felt like making this.