Re: [DML] The PRV-6 to Northstar Transfer

Re: [DML] The PRV-6 to Northstar Transfer

Wow, the Screaming Yellow D put in the same catagory as Curtis' car.
Hmmmmm :~}

The Screaming Yellow D has always been and will continue to be an
attempt to bring the D forward in time.  Everytime I consider a mod I
ask myself... WWJZD (What would John Z do?)  I try to invision the
2004 DeLorean... what would it look like??  Painted... probably, a
few ground effects & functional scoops to improved performance...
probably, dress up the interior a bit for looks and comfort...
probably, different wheels... probably, and the list will go on.  If
you saw the things on the drawing board that havent been done you
would probably not believe it.

A lady stood beside the Screamin Yellow D in Memphis and said to
me, "what were they thinking when they picked that color?"  I told
her, "they were thinking that if this color was good enough for the
Millineum Corvette, it was good enough for the D!"

In the almost 2 years we have been working on Gullwing Magazine we
have seen a steady growth in custom Ds.  The vendors are even getting
in on the action.  I think we will all see some awesome things in PF
in a couple of weeks.  Some of the best Concours cars around and a
bunch of personalized (customized) D's, some mild, some wild. Enjoy
them all.

Ron
Gullwing Magazine

P.S.  And for those that have been asking, there are some changes
that have been made the Screamin Yellow D.  Hope you enjoy.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ComposerZelgadis@xxxx wrote:

Just to state for the record, I'm not a fan of all mods.  I look at
Curtis' car, and the Screaming Yellow D, and I think to myself "Damn,
man... that's just not my thing."  But if the car brings joy to the
owner, then it's value has increased 10 fold.

William F.