[DML] Attention BTTF fans: STUFF YOU MIGHT WANT?

[DML] Attention BTTF fans: STUFF YOU MIGHT WANT?

I have decided to start getting rid of some of the extra BTTF stuff I
have laying around because my collection is getting to be so massive
that I have no place to put it all.
I plan to bring a bunch of it with me to PF and offer it to those
who want it for a good deal....
But for now I have put a few items on eBay.
So if any of you are looking for BTTF stuff, I am selling a few
of my "OUTATIME" plates from my personal collection.
These are the ones with the RAISED letters.

I have seen several Time Machines that have the "Universal Studios"
plate attached, (the one they sold in the gift shop).
This plate would look much better on your ride for those car shows!

Check them out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3815204884

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=60361&item=3815202966

Thanks,
and sorry for hocking stuff on the DML, but I thought some of you
out there who are building a time machine would want it.
- Videobob