[DML] Raffle car (no it is not for sale and TOP TEN reasons to buy a raf

[DML] Raffle car (no it is not for sale and TOP TEN reasons to buy a raffle ticket)

There was an error on our part in putting the sale pending on the raffle car
The car for sale is the 170 mile car and there is a sale pending on that.

So for those of you that brought that to my attention  I thank you I was
wrong you were right
LOL

But for the records the raffle car is NOT for sale and WILL be raffled off in
Pigeon Forge and  yes we have met the minimum and beyond.  It should be
removed by the time you get this.

REMEMBER Register and help make this the biggest and best event ever

Now for the top ten reasons for buying  a raffle ticket

10.  Where else can you get a great car this cheap

9.  Can't win one at a DOA event

8.  Cheap way to get new powdercoated wheels and new tires (not Goodyear
NC's).

7.  At least Josh can't win it and sell it on E-bay :-)

6.  By winning it you will take away Dave Swingles transportation to work and
he will be stuck driving his BMW ( poor Dave)

5. Now you have a car with powdercoated valve covers (look out Curtis)

4. Thats the best you could do with your tax return

3  When people say how much did you pay for the car and you say $50 they
won't believe you like everything else we tell them about the car.

2.  At least the interior is new and you don't have to mess with the dash and
speakers.

1.  Now your wife/husband can have their own and leave you alone.