Re: [DML] Venturing for some thoughts...

Re: [DML] Venturing for some thoughts...

I agree with much of what's said here. The engine is a bit complex and
requires a good understanding of what needs to be done to make things
correct on the mechanical end but the fuel injection is typical Bosch
K-Jetronic and there are hundreds of shops around the world that have a very
good understanding of this system. There are thousands, if not millions, of
cars running around the world with this injection system.  IMHO I think it's
the exotic look of the DeLorean and the misconceptions about it's workings
that scare many otherwise competent shops from agreeing to work on the car.

Bruce Benson