[DML] Re: Drivers Side Marker Lights

I think you mean the courtesy and door lights. One of the two switches
on the left door sill controls them. The other is for the buzzer. If
you get your head under the dash you should see two groups of wires
heading for the switches. Each group of two is taped together. That is
how they should be attached to the switches, not mixed. If the lights
won't go on at all try the other door switch on the right side. If
neither makes the lights go on check the fuse. You should find 4 wires
total, 2 for each switch on the left side. The marker lights are the
amber and red lights on the exterior of the car on the front and rear
fenders.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Alex Wolf" <alex@xxxx> wrote:
> My marker lights were working periodically, and so I took the switch
out to
> see if it was bad. Well, there seem to be 3 wires hanging, and no
> combination of them makes the lights work again. Can someone help?
It seems