[DML] My cars price?

Well, I have a 1981 Oct built DeLorean. The car has 37,092 miles on
it. It is my dream to own it, however since still being in college
and only having a part time job my funds for the car are very, very
limited. I bought the car in 2001 for 16,000. And since have put
repaires into the car that would bring my total investment to around
22,000. I love this car, and don;t want to let it go. It hurts just
seeing it sit there. But has fate would have it, and also god hates
me, the big one hit and now I have no funds to fix the car... well I
could afford the parts, but not the labor too. Anyone who has read
any of my posts now knows that my transmission is gone. The car
still is mobile, but very little. The tras slips, and has begun
to "smoke". I always wanted an 83' 5-speed, and one thought was to
convert the transmisson but I will not have the funds to do so. And
I can afford the transmisson but not the work to install it.
The only parts that I know of that I have been replaced or rebuilt,
is the fuel distrubitor, the injectors, and I hae an exhaust leak on
the drivers side. What I have done to the car is:
1. Replaced the accumulator
2. fuel pump, and filter.
3. added a CD player, still have the factory radio.
4. Anti squeek brakes.
5. New water pump
6. all new coolent hoses
7. new overflow bottle.
8. new theromotime switch, thermostate.
9. new micro switch
10. new 105 amp alternator
11. full tune up done in March of 2003
12. tires blanced.
13. new pick up hose.
14. New release cable for the hood.
15. New speed cable.

much much more has been done.

what it does need still is the exhaust leak, new seat covers. The
ones that are in there are just worn out. They aren't torn at all,
just cracked. The dash is discolored and cracked. I have a vinyl
cover over it right now, and a cover from one of the vendors. A new
gas strut for the drivers door. It opens but needs help, sometimes
sags. Needs and new engine cover, not the louvers but the cover over
the engin. Its cracked and the vents on them aren't that good.

I have recpits from the prevous owner of the car. That add up to
some 6k work done before I bought her. The car has an autmatic
transmission. It was rebuilt in 1997 by PJ Gradys, however it has
fiannly given out. I really don't want to give up the car but I
don't want to let it just sit.

So my question is that with all this information, what price would I
have to put on the car that is reasonable, and is there anyone out
there that may have a 5-speed in similar condition maybe willing to
trade.

When the car was fully drivable it ran good and strong. Again its a
Oct built 1981 Delorean, groves in the hood. It has grey interior.
37,092 on the odomoter. Runs and drives smooth, just needs the
transmission.

Any questions please email me at DeLorean170@xxxxxxx, or call at 570-
331-8456, I'm located in North Eastern PA.

Thanks,
Darryl
VIN 5898