Re: [DML] A couple questions about Pigeon Forge

Re: [DML] A couple questions about Pigeon Forge

Ken

    Off this subject but have tried to register for car show & get
raffle ticket but will not take my card????? Could you contact me off
list. Thanks   John  jg873@xxxxxxxx

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kKoncelik@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 4/25/2004 5:41:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> derek4567@xxxx writes:
>
> QUESTION
> I wish to register for the show, and am confused about a couple
> of things.  If we have a friend or a few friends coming to the
show,
> are they supposed to pay $20 each just to attend?
> ANSWER
> If you all register together it is just the first two that pay the
$20 I
> waive the extra $20 per person after two.  And it is people in your
party not
> just individual families. If they want the dinners they need to
register.  No badge no food (they don't have DeLoreans).

> QUESTION
> Aren't there people that just show up at the show just
> to look and walk around?  Do they have to register?
> ANSWER
> If all you want to do is walk around then there is no charge at all
for the
> show Sat.
>
> QUESTION
> Also, for owners who attend the Saturday night banquet, can their
cars stay inside the convention center building (where they were the
whole day) while they are at the banquet?