[DML] Re: Funniest Things Heard

Hey it's me again,
seems like this thread finially died, so I thought since I started
it, i'd finish it with what I heard today.

I did a test, for fun, by having a garage sale and having the
delorean right out in front on my "lawn" About 20 people thought it
had a Ford/Chevy engine, another 12 said, "luminum right?", "John
Delorean funded his business with all those cocaine deals..", "Is
that a bricklin?", "I'll give you 20 bucks for that Fiero!" ( I told
the guy, well lemme go back in time about 5 minutes to give you
another chance to not insult me. ) , "Wow a Delorean, is that a
collector car or just a used car?" ( I personally didn't get that
one. ), I made a few people happy by letting them sit in it, and you
know, that's why I love this car, who cares what people say or think
about Delorean and his car, that's what makes this car so unique, the
stainless steel, the drama behind it's creator with the cocaine, and
of course being in the BTTF movies.

Lemme just say this before I finish up my note, if anyone want's to
sit in your car or go for a test drive, do it, it makes them more
happier than you can imagine. I had a friend who worked at Autozone
right down the street from where I lived, and I told him about my
delorean and I finially brought it by. He told me that it was his
dream car and you should have seen him when I took him for a ride. It
felt great making someones dream come "partially" true, and I mention
this because the next week, he was killed in a car accident after
leaving work.

Anyways! Just thought i'd post my thoughts,

Sean "Mr. T."