[DML] Re: Automatic Transmission Computer Governor Problem - ? Not this

[DML] Re: Automatic Transmission Computer Governor Problem - ? Not this time.

My guess is that you are going to wish it was the computer governor.
This sounds expensive. This sort of testing is probably not doing it
any good, since you probably have low oil pressure in it, and are
slipping the clutches a lot now.

Dave

-->