[DML] New POLL : To drive or not to drive?

[DML] New POLL : To drive or not to drive?

Hi ya'll.
I have created a poll asking people if they will be driving their
Deloreans to the show, or towing, or flying.
I am wondering how many of us are willing to make the long trip
in our cars, for me it will be close to 1000 miles.
Please participate in the poll, and it concludes the day before the show.
- Videobob
VIN#5278 (+ some new parts)

PS: Yes, I have repaired my wrecked car and it is back on the road!
Special thanks to all of those who helped me in the repairs and
upgrades including Rob Grady, Don Stegar and all the folks at DMCH who
installed my new windshield and supplied with me with some much needed
parts, and especially John Hervey who took the time to personaly work
on my car and hook me up with all the upgrades I needed.
Without these contributors to the Delorean community our cars
might not be usable as daily drivers.
All of us have bought from one of these people at one time or
another or at least been given priceless advise.
Without them, our cars might dissapear from the roads.
Thanks guys.
- VB