[DML] Broken Bolt advice

Hey all,

Problem: Broken Bolt
Location: Outer Edge, Corner of Passenger Head (near jump lead post).
Condition: Not too bad, Exposed 3/8" of bolt.

<insert all advised ways to extract a broken bolt>

Extended Problem: Broken bit in broken bolt
Condition: VERY bad!

Yes, I was a bonehead in dealing with a broken bolt and have broken a
bit INSIDE the broken bolt.

I REALLY do not want to remove the head, What can I do? The bolt is
snapped off about 1/8" below the surface of the head. Using a small
mirror I can see it is tightened down to within about 1/8" from the end
of the hole. I would wager there is about 1/4" of material to get
through. There is no exposed part of the broken bit or the broken bolt.
I can't drill as the bit is in the way, I can't grind as I have found
nothing small enough to get in there.

Mayday!

Michael