[DML] Pigeon Forge Stats Update (for fun)

[DML] Pigeon Forge Stats Update (for fun)

The Web page has been updated for the Raffle car and there are now 4 videos
of the car.  It takes a bit to download them so if the screen is white for a
while go do something else while it is downloading and remember to refresh if
you don't see any changes.  We also added the list of parts added by DMCH along
with some photos.

Dave has corrected the starting, marker lights and a bunch of stuff since the
last video and you will be able to hear and see that between the different
videos.  This car is running FINE.

My thanks to all the vendors who have contributed into making this not just a
good car but a great car.

For those of you that like Stats and numbers here we go with the stats of the
show so far.

There are 21 States Represented so far plus some non US registrations

OH, IL, AZ, NC, AL, PA, NH, MO,NJ,GA, OR, WI, ME,SC, FL, NY, KY, LA, MN, TN
and in addition the UK, Canada and Australia.

I believe we had either 29 or 34 (memory is not as good anymore lol) states
last time.

The number of new people registered for the show VS returnees is a whopping
64% new and 36% returning.

HOWEVER

The hotel reservations tell a different story

The New people represent 48% and the retrunees represent 52% closer to the
50-50 mix that has been typical.  Looks like we have some procrastinators LOL

As of this date we have sold out 182 rooms.  This is 21 ahead of where we
were in Memphis last time and represents about 50 more people.

Unlike the other shows where Thursday was lightly attended and Fri and Sat
has the majority, This years show is pretty even.  Thursday is a bit behind but
only by a few percent.

Additional T-shirt order presales are up.  And its new but we are getting
some magazine subscriptions.

The Raffle Car As of this morning has sold 95 tickets of the 150 needed.
Looking at the rate of sales if we extend it out to the day of the show should
have us selling about 190 tickets by then so we think we will make it
comfortably.

The record sales day for Raffle tickets was Ffeb 17th with 15 tickets sold
and then again yesterday was a good day at 11 tickets sold.

The sales of raffle tickets is either in batches or nothing it seems.

Most people buy 1 ticket.  Most sold was 11 I believe to one person.

We have about 46 cars so far and most of you are doing the driving tour.

As far as rooms this is different than before

Most of you are taking the less expensive rooms.  This is different than the
last two shows.

Well that is all I have for now

See you in Pigeon Forge and Please register before May 1st.  Remember the
Free T-shirt ends May 1st and a $5 late fee is charged after that.

The NCAA is over so now you have time to plan for Pigeon Forge

Remember Dolly says HI Y'all

Ken