From: David Teitelbaum [mailto:jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 10:17 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Compatible Key blank

You should be careful in crossrefing the blanks. All blanks are not
created equal. Some are made from very soft pot metal and will wear
out quickly. Brass is good and nickel-silver is best. Just remember if
the key wears the locks won't and vice versa. Also a soft key is easy
to break off.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757