Re: [DML] VGA Display

May I ask what the screen would be used for?
Is it for video? Video games? On board computer? Rear view display?
Why the need for touch screen?

You mentioned "touch screen", let me tell you about a the
GARMIN GPS 2610.
This is the most awesome GPS navigation system I have ever seen!
It is in color, is touch screen and even talks!
I have several of these GPS's, I have the earlier model, the "Colormap" in
my wagon.
It is mosr basic, when you want to do a route, let's say you entered
"Pigioen Forge" it would just point you in the direction and tell you how
many miles away it is.
Kind of lame.
But the new 2610 will actually map the route based on your choice of
distance or speed,
then it will give you verbal cues as to when to turn.
It talks you all the way there.
I have one of these sitting on my console dash, and it looks cool as heck at
night
and is the most useful tool I have ever put in a car.
Be prepared to spend up to $1000 for one at Circuit City, or around $800 on
eBay.
They are WORTH it!
- Videobob
VIN#5278