[DML] A/C Panel Lights available as LEDs!

[DML] A/C Panel Lights available as LEDs!

Or almost! ;)

Heard back from LEDTRONICS and they can and will build the LEDs for
us as long as their minimum order is fulfilled. From what I
understand this "minimum order" would be 750 dollars worth.

The best way to do this is if someone on the list is willing to
invest and pay for the BA7s to be tooled up. Would probably be best
if this "someone" is an American, private person or D-vendor, since
LEDTRONICS is based in the USA.

Video-Bob, how about it?

I for one, would be willing to pay in advance for getting a double
set of BA7 LEDs.

For those up to the challenge - please contact LEDTRONIC's
Catherine Davis on: CDavis(at)ledtronics.com

Crossing my fingers here...we all want LEDs, don't we? :)

Sincerely,
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759