RE: [DML] Re: sound system upgrading

I would have to agree.
The stuff he is talking about is usually called "Dynamat".
A big roll of it only weighs about 20 pounds or so.

Besides, the purpose of this stuff is to dead the sound of vibration.
If you have ever been at a stop light and have some "homies" pull up next to
you,
and you can hear all of thier fenders rattle....these are some dudes who
need some
Dynamat! That's what it is for.

David, did you used to race cars in the past?
Most race car drivers are obsessed with trimming weight.

If he thinks that 20 pounds of sound proofing material will be a problem,
If that's the case, then my fat ass shouldn't be crusing around in this car!
I'm 6'2", 265lbs.
- VB

>From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [DML] Re: sound system upgrading
>Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:00:50 -0500
>
>Could soundproofing add THAT MUCH weight that it would slow down the
>car!?  I find that a little hard to swallow.
>
>Kevin Abato
>Vin # 16680

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar ? FREE!