From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 7:44 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DML] Re: sound system upgrading

Bad idea to create pressure on the tweeter to the
dashboard.  you will damage the dashboard, and the
speaker will not sound as good because it does not
have a tight seal around the dash.

There are a number of speakers that will fit
properly..  Go buy a set of them.

Also Bob, you never responded to my direct e-mail
asking you about your DVD...  Are you having a problem
with your mail?

--- Video Bob <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>

> The other issue is that almost all of the speakers
> now-a-days have a little
> tweeter sticking up in the middle.
> To compenate for this I first thread on one of the
> same sized nuts as a
> spacer.
> (washers will never work because you will never get
> them to stay in place)
> I also ended up bending the "ears" of the speaker to
> give more space.
<SNIP>

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews