Re: [DML] Business ethics

Hello everyone

Bob, I'm reading your posts and think that you really should mention that
you are NOT doing any research. I would also disagree that you are just
trying to help the D community... in my personal opinion you are just trying
to make some money (and that's ok, nothing wrong with that), but you should
do your own research instead of stealing someone elses work/research. Yes,
finding the right part that really works costs money!
You said that you couldn't find an antenna that will fit the DeLorean
anywhere. Well, it is NOT true. You bought your first antenna from my
brother on eBay. You did NOT do any research (except searching the eBay) and
you stole what I have invested in finding the antenna and getting the
initial supply to my brother.
Bob, when you say how you found the product you should tell the truth,
believe me, it might come back to bite you in the future. It seems that one
idea for "your" parts came from Bruce F.Coulombe, another one from me, yet
another are the gauges.
It is a free country, but what you are doing is just not fair. If you want
to say that you found the perfect part, FIND IT yourself. Don't steal the
idea from someone else.

Tom Niemczewski
tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx
VIN 6149

PS. I understand that this should be a private email, but I think that the
entire DML is entitled to know the truth. It's not ok to claim someone elses
work/research as your own.